Upload XML file
From the connect page, click on add new connection button ("+" button) to add a new datasource.
Scroll to the "File" section and click on "XML Files" in the list of datasources
Provide required details listed below to upload:
- Dataset name: Name for the data source connection you want to give
- Dataset Tags: Tags you wish to associate with respective datasource
- Root Tag: Specify the root tag in your XML document that you want to start the import
- Row Tag: Specify the row tag in your XML document that symbolizes rows in your data
- Choose File: Upload the file that you would want to import using the Choose File option. It will open a file browser for you to select the file that you want to import.
Once you click on Upload, the application will upload file to the server. After the file is uploaded, application will extract a sample data from the file that you have uploaded and take you to the data preparation interface.