Connect To IBM DashDB
From the connect page, click on add new connection button ("+" button) to add a new datasource.
Click on "Dash DB" from big data section in the list of datasources
Provide required details listed below to connect to IBM Dash DB:
- Dataset Name - Name for the data source connection you want to give
- Dataset Tags - Tags you wish to associate with respective datasource
- Hostname Or IP - Specify hostname or IP address of your IBM Dash DB server
- Port - Port of your IBM Dash DB server for Ideata to connect to
- Username: Your user name to connect to IBM Dash DB from Ideata
- Password: User's password to connect to IBM Dash DB
- Database: Specify the database that you would want to connect to
Once you click on Validate, the application will validate the configuration provided and will take you to preview data screen.